Wednesday, September 17, 2008

#2 The Ever So Exquisite Evangeline

This is so crazy!  It feels like I was just in Canada yesterday ready the newspaper and drinking luke warm coffee.  Ever since the boom of my show LOST, my life has been flipped upside down.  I can't go anywhere without being stocked by paparazi and over obsessed fans.  I know I'm gorgeous, but come on!  Well anyway I was looking at one of the many fan websites dedicated to me.  So CUTE! It really touched me.  I had no idea that people loved me this much.  Ok, that's a lie... I had some idea.  They all think I am a great actress and really dedicated to the craft.  This is true, I mean I throw myself into every role that I play.  I am my character and that's all that matters.  Some fans have written on websites that I have beauty comparable to Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn.  That is just such a compliment.  I look up to those woman and I hope that I remain a legend just like they are today.  Some fans say that I am nurturing and caring.  I would totally agree.  I think that's why I play my roles so well.  I am just a natural when it comes to playing a part.  I really care deeply about my roles.  I'm just so inspired that my fans love me this much.  It's been years since I have felt this amazing about my life.  I just want to say thank you so much fans for putting me where I am today. If it weren't for you guys, I would still be in Canada with my stale bread and coffee.  I mean I probably would be.  It's hard to know.  Anyway, I love you all and keep on loving me!!

2 comments:

Ryan Benhardus said...

Wow,if whoever wrote this was the actual person in the would have a great self esteem. It also sounds like they take a lot of pride in what they do. I like that you compare this actress to other actresses.I cant say im a fan of lost because i have never watched it. So i cant say anything about the actress herself.

tomorrowiswaiting said...

Okay so you need to get over yourself. Like yeah, you're pretty. Comparing yourself to Monroe and Hepburn? I think that's pushing it a little...or a lot. You think people are going to remember you as long as they've been remembered? I didn't even know your name. And that show you're on? Big deal. Seriously, you can only be lost for so long. What was it, like 14 seasons long? C'mon! And I can't even believe you think you're nuturing. That's like calling yourself modest. You should still be in Canada with your stale bread and tasteless coffee. I wish you were.